SC - Mtl Steak Spice (Was: Amish Cottage...)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Dec 2 12:42:21 PST 1998

>I'll remember to ask him about that privately sometime. :-) He may be coming
>down to visit after the holidays. I only live a couple of blocks from
Trimtex.
>;-) Arthur is probably one of the most helpful and kind individuals I
know. He
>is truly one of the 'good' people and I am especaially proud to call him
>'friend'. :-) With all his work at Pennsic  I am surprised no one has thought
>to write a letter asking the Kingdom to give him a service award. it is long
>past due.

I agree with you on the service thingy and might see what I can do.
Unfortunately all Middle Kingdom awards are now obsolete in our new Kigdom
so I can't recommend him for one. You could tho' even though it would be a
foreign one.

Btw, have you met Raven? Shes a pet.

M.

"Man, you ain't lived