SC - Suggestions for vegetarian "main" dish needed

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Wed Dec 2 19:49:32 PST 1998

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Stapleton, Jeanne wrote:

> 'Lainie
>
> 	I *knew* there was something behind your drive to
> 	make zoomy cooler covers, mead from Cheerios...:-)
>
> Bera

Aw, Ber!
	You should know you can only make mead from the Honey-Nut kind!;-)
Besides, if I made mead with Cheerios, what would I do for jewelry?
	The term's almost over, then I get my life back...briefly...

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731