SC - Dog List

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 15:28:30 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/3/98 3:16:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, mermayde at juno.com
writes:

<< Well, I guess everyone thought someone else would do it (how unusual for
 this list) and I didn't get a single reply to my request for the list of
 period dog breeds someone posted.  Didn't anyone save it?
 Thanks,  >>

Hmmm...I thought I had mentioned miniature greyhounds......and English
terriers and mastiffs...and several others mentioned a few breeds. Is your
mail server set to reject male with dog breed names in it? You might wnat to
check. ;-)

Ras
(Wondering why pigs which can be eaten and cooked are a boring subject for the
cooks list but dogs which no one ever posts recipes for are not)