SC - reference help

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Dec 3 00:31:10 PST 1998

Exactly what I wanted, Maedb!  Thanks a heap!  Crepe does equate with
kraffen:  now, to make some and find out if the recipes are equal!

That cherry/nut recipe sounds interesting.  I'm a traditionalist for the
Thanksgiving turkey, even if it gets cooked a week late because of family
snafus, but I think I'd like to try it in a roasting chicken I've got--or
with pork-- if you'd care to share.  Do you have a smoker for your
chicken, or have you got some nifty way to do it without special,
expensive equiptment?

I'm enjoying reading about all the varied menus and meals.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc