SC - TU B'SHEVAT RECIPES

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun Dec 6 17:26:25 PST 1998

Hais a recipe from Master Cariadoc's Miscellany is similar to an eastern
European recipe for fruit & nut balls.  Prehito is a wheat pudding made
from Bulgher, ground almonds, honey and cinnamon. Both of these recipes I
have tried and I have found them to be very popular both in the SCA and
mundanely.

Are you interested in doing a feast? I have lots of information. If you'd
like, I can post some recipes.

Sindara