SC - eastern european stuff

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Tue Dec 8 02:57:32 PST 1998

At 17:33 07/12/1998 -0500, Christianna wrote:

>	Does anybody know a good crafty way to take a powdered spice and
>mold it?  Seems rather Martha Stewartish to me, or maybe girl scouts...
>	Serioursly folks, we have got close to 20 *pounds* of coriander
>and cumin.  (Can you tell what the feastcrats did to arrive at that kind
>of purchase?)  I think a coating of Krylon would be necessary, too.

One can only assume they got one fabulous bulk purchase price! How about
packaging it up into smaller bags and giving it away to every budding cook
in your group for a 12th night present - maybe with a recipe card attached...

Rowan
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA