SC - tuchux

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Thu Dec 10 11:51:05 PST 1998

Korrin wrote:

Subject: Re: SC - tuchux
>Sounds like the rabbit fur bikinis here in An-Tir.

Korrin,

They are extremely close, sort of.  I met a wonderful lady who was a tuchux
that was visiting a friend of mine in Al-Barran 5 years ago.  She wore fur
(of all types) and threatened anyone (jokingly) who came near her.  She
guaranteed me a place as an honored slave in her camp if I ever went to
Pennsic because of my cooking.  She was one of the only ladies in Tuchux
camp that were not "slaves" to the men in camp and only one of four women at
the time that was allowed to carry a knife in camp, because "slaves" were
not able to carry live steel or any weapon.  But when I told the gentleman
that I was dating at the time that I was going to camp with her the next
year at Tuchux camp for at least a couple of days he was offended and ready
to lead a war party up the hill to rescue me from the barbarians.

All in all, after his and I's break up.  I think I would have rather been
friends with her than him in the long run.

:D

Murkial