SC - Guild lines from an old book (oop)

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Fri Dec 11 17:27:17 PST 1998

Beatrix Writes:

>>While reading a "bible" cookbook from the 1950's, just from
curiosity,(and having fun finding the errors in the history bits) I came
across these "Ten Commandments for Feeding a Crowd". Any Comments?

(snip!)

and then a verse I'm going to remember the next time I'm doing the inn or
my first feast - "With God, all things are possible" Matthew 19:26<<

Ras,

Lady Beatrix explained that this came from a Bible Cookbook, and she has a
perfect right to take her inspiration from where ever she finds it.While you
and I  agree on our religious orientation, religious tolerance goes two
ways. If other people are willing to tolerate us, I really think it is only
polite to tolerate them.

Lady Beatrix, my deepest apologies that you encountered an over-enthusiastic
non- Christian who is still learning what religious freedom means.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Consistancy is the last refuge of the unimaginative.