SC - Medieval exhibits in Philadelphia/NYC area?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Dec 12 21:14:56 PST 1998

Greetings,

My wife and I will be taking a short trip to the
New Jersey/East Pennsylvania/NYC area between Dec. 17
and Dec. 29.

We already plan to visit the Cloisters in NYC as well as
the Metropolitan Museum, both of which are supposed to
have some SCA period items. Possibly also some of the
living history and iron smelting sites in eastern
Pennsylvania.

Does anyone have any recommendations for any other such
sites that would be of interest in that area?

Thanks.
  Lord Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net