SC - Temperance

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Sun Dec 13 08:12:10 PST 1998

At 11:40 8-11-98 EST, Mordonna wrote:
>For those of us involved in the recent flurry about fermentation and feasting
>I recommend the following web site.
> <A HREF="http://www-
>personal.si.umich.edu/~mrohde/songs/Religion/awaywithrum.html">Filk:
Religion:
>"Away With Rum" - traditional, plus others</A>
>
>I was roflmiao while reading it.  I think you will get a kick out of it, too.

Thanks, Mordonna!  I had this on a Chad Mitchell album when I was a kid,
with their wonderful harmonics ("...til the fruitcake gets tight...."), but
haven't heard it in years.

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable