SC - Panforte - OOP but perioid

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Dec 14 21:31:12 PST 1998

Susan Browning wrote:

> Would there be a substitute for the baking parchment?  I assume something is
> needed to keep it from sticking to the pan.
>
> Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt

FWIW, Jeff Smith, if I recall, recommends heavy-weight, smooth typing
paper, sprayed on both sides with a light film of cooking spray, which
you allow to soak in before using...I've never tried it, but since we're
baking this stuff at 300 degrees F., these might be ideal test conditions.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com