SC - Shareware recipe program inquiry

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Thu Dec 17 06:16:05 PST 1998

I  was recently asked at my Bridge club for a recipe program that will allow one to add personal recipes without the burden of prefabricated/preinstalled stuff.  The lady wants to database her recipe collection and use it to generate cookbooks/recipe lists which she can add graphics to.

I know we had a discussion re: these type programs several months back, but I don't recall discussing this particular feature.  I am also interested in relatively inexpensive off-the-shelf stuff top direct the lady to.

Repond publicly or in private; you make the call.

Thank you for your continued support of my journey into the culinary history of our Old World ancestry.

pace e bene,

niccolo difrancesco

Nick Sasso
Fifth Floor