SC - Party Time (Was -make you jealous )

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Dec 21 13:10:13 PST 1998

Dunno if that would make me jealous, although it sounds like a mighty good
feed ;-)

Myself, I suffered the slings and arrowsof Outrageous, Proper, Southern
Fried Chicken, with (home) Creamed Fresh Spinach, Mashed Potatoes, and
Squirrel Gravy, and I'm happy as any millionaire.

We used to have Virtual Cocktail Parties on PAL last spring.... We had a
lovely Known World Cook's Potluck at Pennsic this year, and I think there's
another one or two being planned for Gulf Wars, among others.

Anybody want to have a Virtual Christmas Dinner, on one of the weekdays
between the Christmas and (European) New Years, and feast each other with
our favorite Party Meals? (And recipes, if asked for, Ras ;-)

What do you think?

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.