SC - Heraldic Jell-O

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 07:52:40 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/22/98 10:32:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com writes:

<< I was thinking about boiling some feet.  I might do that, I might by
 unflavored gelatin.  Don't know yet. >>

Unflavored gelatin is made from feet (and other things). :-) But it is , well,
unflavored. Using pig's feet or calve's feet would produce a gelatin with some
flavor.

Ras