SC - What did Santa bring?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 07:49:04 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/25/98 3:13:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
caitlin at phosphor-ink.com writes:

<< Hope everyone else had a marvelous Christmas. >>

Santa was good to me this year also. What a guy! :-)

My cast iron cookware collection recieved an 3 additional pieces> a square
griddle, 3 quart saucepan, and a large deep sided skillet. Additional storage
space came in the form of a wooden block knife holder and one of those TV
Rolypoly units which I asked for so that I can convert it into a traveling
spice/kitchen gadget box for camping.

Add 75 yards of orgamy and silk for my Turkish pleasure dome project, and you
have the makings of a great SCA Christmas. :-)

Ras