SC - help on this list

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Sat Dec 26 16:03:47 PST 1998

Over the last few weeks, I've discovered something about this list.  Bear with
me as I find this incredibly humorous.  I've found that I get wonderful recipies
that I don't ask for but when I ask for a recipie that I can't locate any other
way....I get the correct spelling that allows me to locate it myself.   The
members on this list are great spellers apparently because the spellings I get
for the recipies in my area come up with nothing, but the spellings I get on
here do the trick.  Someone please explain this, because (frankly) I'm really at
a loss here.

Brenna
(who really is grinning after all)

p.s. "Merry Christmas to all!"