SC - Scottish/british food terms

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Wed Dec 30 07:12:44 PST 1998

Zabar's!  Fairway!  now I remember what I miss about NYC-being able to buy REAL
food!  I have to make do with only three stores here: Beans N Barley, East
Pointe, and The Outpost.  and the spouse just got put on a special diet, so
there goes the grocery budget.  it was stated that Balducci's has email, does
this mean web address too?  how about mail order????