SC - Butter - yet again

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:20:55 PST 1998

You bring the jelly, I'll bring the butter.  Now we just need someone to
bring toast!  We'll be at 12th night.  Got our reservations in so late
that we got the last 4 "middle Eastern" reservations.  I still can't
beleive it took a week for mail to go from Durham to Charlotte.

Also, we need to talk about book loans so I can really get my feast
planning underway.  I think it is now the week before your event, we've
been bumped all over the calendar and I lost track of the final
decision.

Bonne

>I'd love to try it !! If all goes as planned with my father's surgery
and
>discharge home I am hoping to make 12th Night. I'll bring the jelly.
>I look forward to seeing you soon.
>Genevia
>
>On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:54:31 PST "Bonne of Traquair"
><oftraquair at hotmail.com> writes:
>>I discovered that our local Wholefoods Grocery is now carrying a
>>locally
>>produced cultured butter from Maple Valley Farms in Hillsborough, NC.
 (Genevia, I could bring some to an event we