SC - Corn Bread (Was: Thanksgiving)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Dec 1 11:14:59 PST 1998

Lainie was talking about...
>What about good cornbread? My recipe has applesauce in it and is right
>tasty with a big pot of chili...

I just made a corn bread from the Looney Spoons cookbook last night and it
was really really good. It had cottage cheese, green chili's, and corn in
it. A little different than what I normally make but I have decided to
change my "normal" to this one. Not only was it good, because it was from
Looney Spoons it is also good for you.

Micaylah

"Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated