SC - Thanksgiving

Caitlin Cheannlaidir caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
Tue Dec 1 12:54:18 PST 1998

At 03:35 PM 12/1/98 +0000, Micaylah wrote:
>Okay, besides the obvious, I have a question....
>
>What is the difference between stuffing and dressing? I never thought there
>was one.

What's the obvious?

Stuffing goes inside the turkey and cooks there, and comes out soft-baked.
Dressing is cooked outside the turkey, either in biscuit-sized lumps or in
a baking dish, and is generally crisp on the outside, soft inside.  This is
the southwestern Virginia version of reality; YMMV.

- --Caitlin Cheannlaidir
  caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7249

	Interested in making glass beads?
	To join the SCA-Glassworker's List, send "subscribe" as the text of a
	message to <compagnia-request at phosphor-ink.com>