SC - Re:Breakfast at WAR

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 17:22:51 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/1/98 10:47:44 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu writes:

> Pardon my sick cross-referenced mind, but every time
>  	i hear of triticale, I think of tribbles--you know,
>  	Star Trek, quadrotriticale, The Trouble with Tribbles...

Funny, how many Star Trek fans or trekkies are there in the Society?  Seems to
be a higher per centage of us than in mundane life.

I know I first heard about the SCA thirty odd years ago by reading an SF story
that included an SCA theme.  Do not recall if the name SCA was used, but the
action was on Berkley Campus.

Mordonna