SC - East Kingdom 12th Nite

Diana Haven tantralya at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:13:25 PST 1998

>Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm cooking East Kingdom
>12th Night, January 16th in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
>
>I'm hoping the complete the menu tonight, and will post it when
>complete.  I'm using Curye and Two Fifteenth Century as my sources.
>
>Any who are at the event who wish to stop by to say hi are more than
>welcome.  If anyone wants to have an informal Cooks' List get
>together in the kitchen they are welcome to also.  This kitchen is
>very large and very well equipped (nocommercial dishwasher
>though :-(  ).
>
>Later,
>
>Aemilia
 *sigh*

here is my official grump:  I can't go to 12th night.  After begging
crash space, making sure I had off of work, and making a new gown....I
found out that I have my SO's cousin's bat mitzvah on the same danged
day.  Please post the menu so I can whine about what I am going to miss.
And if you cook a feast again, feel free to grab me and put me to work
in the kitchen.  Adamantius can tell you that I enjoy the kitchen :-)

Diana

Everywoman is a Goddess.  Everyman is a God.  We are all
equal, so get over yourself!