SC - Help! (pretty please...)

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 07:01:05 PST 1998

Hallooo the list -

An acquaintance has decided to do a Henry VIII era Sweet Sixteen party for a
niece...this weekend!  She called me last night and asked if I would attend in
garb and be the "authority" on food, food available, typical meals,
explanations of customs and eating habits of the age.  Why couldn't she just
ask me to cook!!!

Any interesting tidbits or knowledge that all the historians on the list could
share would be most graciously appreciated!!!!!

Many thanks in advance!!!!!

- -Nadene de Worde
South Florida - Royal Chessmen