SC - Dicks for Christmas - what would my mother say

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 09:17:59 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/2/98 11:09:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<< My Good Lord Ras, Greetings from the humble and somewhat intimidated
Phillipa
 Seton,
 First Good Sir, You will ALWAYS be *MY* Master Chef any time, any where!! >>

Intimidation? You, lovely Lady, have not known intimidation until you have, as
I have, gazed into a pavilion where you were sewing and suddenly saw sitting
in your chair the silvery beauty of the Full Moon, bright laughter falling
upon my ears with the tinkling joy of a hidden waterfall.

To tremble with the sight and sound of a goddess is, dear Lady, intimidation.
Thank-you for your kind words.

al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Ras al-Zib