SC - Thanksgiving

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Wed Dec 2 09:33:37 PST 1998

You made me curious so I went thumbing through a couple of my cook
books... Whenever they give a recipe for stuffing it is to be put inside
of bird/meat/etc. something, Dressing seems to always be exposed in the
oven not stuffed inside of something. Although it may be in the center of
a dish being cooked and not in a pan by itself. Help?
genevia