SC - Feast Countdown

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Dec 2 15:30:40 PST 1998

"Stapleton, Jeanne" wrote:

> Okay!
>
> I'm in the pipe, 5x5, getting psyched for my Midwinter feast.  First
> pre-cook this weekend.
>
> As I was rushing about on my errands this lunch hour, a few questions
> occurred to me:
> gilding nuts?

You could either use egg white as a cement of sorts, for either gold
vark or some kind of artificial edible gold schtuff, or, I think what
I'd do is candy the nuts and, while still somewhat hot and sticky, toss
them in edible gold dust/confetti, another commercial product.

There's probably a better way, but I can't think offhand what it might be.

Adamantius
Østgardr, East
- --
Phil & Susan Troy