SC - Candied Spices???

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Thu Dec 3 03:39:55 PST 1998

At 18:38 02/12/1998 -0500, Luveday wrote:

>I am doing an Italian theamed feast in April and I was wondering, would
>anyone out there know of a source of candied spices?  Or are these
>relatively easy to make?  Also, what types of spices would be candied,
>besides coriander. (The only one I've come across so far)

You can buy a candied spice mix in Indian stores here which might be
suitable - certainly all the spices are period ones.

Rowan
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA