SC - East Kingdom 12th Nite

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 13:40:06 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/1/98 8:15:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
weymouth at iceweasel.org writes:

<< Any who are at the event who wish to stop by to say hi are more than
 welcome.  If anyone wants to have an informal Cooks' List get
 together in the kitchen they are welcome to also.  >>
I'd love to, Aemilia, but I'll be autocratting our own Twelfth Night that
day...Sorry!

Brangwayna Morgan