SC - Introduction, New List Member

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 14:54:39 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/3/98 8:11:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, phlip at bright.net
writes:

<< Sorry about that, Allison, didn't know that was a problem for you. I'll see
 what I can do. People, I'm using Internet Explorer 4.0- any suggestions?

 Phlip
 Caer Frig >>

I don't know what to say. My server aotomatically converts mime to readable
files.

Allison, do you have WinZip? If you do drag the file to it and drop it and
then you should be able to open it and read it with no problem.

Ras