SC - Bara Brith recipe

snowfire at sprynet.com snowfire at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 4 16:03:57 PST 1998

- -Poster: Jean Holtom <snowfire at sprynet.com>

>Welcome, indeed!  How nice of you to start off with a recipe for us.

Thank you!

>Would you please check the label on your 'pudding spice' and tell us what
>is in it?  I don't recall seeing anything labeled 'pudding spice', but
>with lots of basic ingredients, we can duplicate our own.

Well I think it might be close to pumpkin spie spice, or a mixture of cmaybe
cinnamon/nutmen with a pinch of cloves maybe,  I'm just thinking of the end
result such as mixture might produce and imagining the taste of Bara Brith in
comparison.  So, to be bottom line correct though because I know everyone is
eager to be authentic :), I'll ask my mother!  I'll let you know ASAP OK?

Elysande - (now Elysant for registration purposes)