SC - British bangers et al...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 4 21:31:19 PST 1998

Hullo, the list!

It's come to my attention that my comments regarding British bangers in
general may have been misconstrued as personally critical of the good
Lady who mentioned a particular brand of them. This was in no way my
intention, and if I was unclear on that point, I apologize.

If I was excessive in my criticism of the food product in question, I
can only say that if it had occurred to me that anyone might see my
words as anything other than one opinion on the subject, in response to
another, I would not have posted as I did. If I have forgotten that not
everyone on this list knows me as well as some do, and failed to make
myself clear to those who don't know me, again, I apologize.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com