SC - Re: Bara Brith - epilogue

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Mon Dec 7 08:28:32 PST 1998

At 20:51 06/12/1998 -0500, Elysant wrote:

>I checked with my mother across the pond and she says Pudding Spice is merely
>equal quantities of Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Mace (not Cloves).  She's
>never seen it available commercially, it was just "known that way"

You can buy it commercially here - it's called "Mixed Spice" and gets used a
lot in British (and older Australian) puddings, bsicuits (cookies), slices etc.

Rowan
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA