SC - Lebkuchen molds?

Valoise Armstrong vjarmstrong at aristotle.net
Wed Dec 9 16:22:23 PST 1998

>Amanda wrote:
>Contact The-House-On-The-Hill in Villa Park, IL at 630-969-2624. You can view
>some of their offerings at
>http://www.houseonthehill.net/
>
>The web site is still under construction, but complete enough to give you an
>idea of what they have.

Wow - I just checked out their web page and they have some great stuff, if
a little pricy. But some of their molds are based on actual late period
designs. They would work great for Lebkuchen or for marzipan.

On a related note - does anyone know of a mail-order or online supplier for
wafer irons or rosette irons in period designs?

Valoise