SC - ACG 12th Night

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 19:09:50 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/10/98 7:48:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alasdair.maciain at snet.net writes:

<< Ooh, ooh....  *Where* in Aethelmaerc are you?  And where's that in Mundane
 terms?  This sounds *much* too good to miss, if you're not too long a
 drive....

 Alasdair mac Iain >>

Our shire, Abhain Ciach Ghlas is located in Williamsport/Lewisburg, Lycoming
Cty. North Central PA. There is a major change to the menu. I will NOT be
serving goose. Instead I had  rabbits donated yesterday and will be serving
rabbits in place of the geese. ;-)

The 'event' runs Saturday AM through Sunday late afternoon. 'Camping' is in
the dormitory wings of the lodge and the total cost is a dish to pass and a
fee which is around 6 dollars, IIRC. If anyone is interested I will get the
complete info to them.

This event is very laid back and relaxing with little or no formality. The
site is officially dry so period containers and complete discretion is a MUST.
The date is Jan. 9th through 10th.

Ras