SC - Pheasant recipe

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 09:30:47 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/13/98 11:13:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kathleen.hogan at juno.com writes:

<< I don't know if allspice is period or not, it could be a hybrid that came
 up later.  The recipes were sent to  me by a friend in England several
 years ago when I decided to start collecting midivil recipes to try.
 I've never done a lot of research into whether or not the recipes are
 documentable.  >>

It's not. Allspice is New World. But that hardly matters. It is period for
Spanish colonialists. ;-) I will file it under  "periodoid". It sounds great.
Thanks. :-)

Ras