SC - More hunting stories- OOP, OT

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Sun Dec 13 19:46:11 PST 1998

At 09:05 19-11-98 -0500, Phlip wrote:
>A couple years ago, my friend Mike thought he'd
>spray paint his cattle with the word, "COW" on their sides, so that they
>wouldn't get shot. Figuring that most city folks don't know the difference,
>he painted the same thing on his goats- after all, goats are smaller. Just
>as he finished the goats, he turned around, and there was a line of deer,
>waiting their turn.

Mmm, hmmmmh.  Brings to mind the old story about the farmer who broke out
the paint and carefully labelled each of his animals at the beginning of
hunting season - COW, HORSE, GOAT, PIG, &c, &c.  Took a look around after
hunting season was over, and discovered that the only casualty was his
shiny green tractor....

Alasdair mac Iain
(still catching up on all the e-mail from these last few weeks at sea)

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable