SC - Pheasant recipe

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Dec 14 23:01:55 PST 1998

Phlip commented:

> Caitlin nicFhionghuin of House Oak & Thistle writes:
>
>   QUESTION: does "conynges"=rabbit?
>
> According to the Glossary in " Curye on Inglysch", yes. We had quite a
> discussion on coneys, rabbits, and hares this spring, about the time Ras had
> decided to add fillet of Phlip to his rabbit dish- check Stefan's
> Florilegium, and he may have preserved the discussion.

If I saved the messages from spring they are in my stuff still to be added
file and I didn't see it there. However, the rabbits-msg file in the
ANIMALS section (not the FOOD section which has rabbit-dishes-msg) does
have a fair amount of info about this from previous discussions. I don't
think there was much new info this last spring other than the fillet de Phlip.

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net