SC - Panforte - OOP but perioid

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 16:45:07 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/14/98 11:45:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
swbro at mail.telis.org writes:

<< Would there be a substitute for the baking parchment?  I assume something
is
 needed to keep it from sticking to the pan.

 Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt >>

Parchment paper for baking is available in any supermarket. However, I would
think that wax paper or foil would do the job also. Since I use parchment
paper when I need a baking lining , I can't speak from experience here.

Ras