SC - oop yorkshire pudding recipe needed!

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Wed Dec 16 22:41:39 PST 1998

	Yorkshire Pudding, or Popover Batter
	1C milk
	1C flour (measured after sifting)
	1/2 t salt
	1T melted fat
	3 eggs
	Mix only until blended & no large clumps. Pour over 1/4 C beef
drippings in 8”X8”X2” pan & bake @ 450 F for 1/2 hour. Puncture to let
off steam, let sit for 10 minutes. Cut into squares & serve.

Enjoy,

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com, (www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709)