SC - oop yorkshire pudding recipe needed!

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Thu Dec 17 21:55:53 PST 1998

No clues here. I have never made it. I would suggest making a double
batch and using two pans of the type required. Or triple it and use three
pans.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com, (www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709)