SC - Home of Pace Picante-OT

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Dec 21 14:50:53 PST 1998

Laura C. Minnick said:

> but does it HAVE to have cilantro? (whine...) I hate cilantro. I loathe
cilantro. I
think it tastes like soap and if I want to eat soap there's plenty in my
bathroom.<

I tend to agree with you, Cilantro has a fairly soapy taste, if it's too
strong, but I've found that a bit, a very little bit, does tend to improve
the overall flavor. If you absolutely can't abide it, regular parsley makes
a reasonable substitute.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.