SC - cuskinolds

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 22 12:14:00 PST 1998

> Was looking at the menue for the Ansteorra Coronation feast.  Really hate
> sounding simple, but... what are cuskinolds?  I've looked in several books
> and can't find a recipe.

> Thanks,
> Gwyneth

Now, now. Let's not treat dear Gwyneth unkindly. She can't help it if she
missed the Great Cuskenole Debate.

Gwyneth, I will bring you a couple of recipes and the whole story to either
12th Night or Coronation. But I may be a bit busy at Coronation so please
bear with me.

And the whole Coronation menu saga is another story in and of itself.

Yers,

Gunthar