SC - cuskinolds

Mike and Gail Young uther at lcc.net
Wed Dec 23 06:50:55 PST 1998

>And the whole Coronation menu saga is another story in and of itself.
>
>Yers,
>
>Gunthar

I appreciate all the responses to my question.  Now I only have more
questions but please feel free to respond privately if this has been
covered also...Is there another simular recipe in another source?  How much
difference is there in the finished products
done in each of the manners discussed?

Oh, and I would LOVE to hear the "Coronation menu saga" when you get time:-)

gwyneth