SC - Holiday info

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 22:06:26 PST 1998

Dear Christine,

Hi!  I'm a blatant capitalist too.  I run Poison Pen Press, which sells great
historical in-print cookbooks, wonderful costume books, some historical
mysteries, and a little juvenile fantasy.  If you go to Pennsic, you might
have seen my display in Bazaar 2 (near the bathhouse).

Do you sell wholesale to merchants?  What is your discount, and your minimum
number of copies?  Do you want payment up front, or do you offer open account,
or accept credit cards?  Who pays shipping, and how much is it usually?

Please send me this information at your convenience.  You can also reach me at
(718) 853-8121 evenings (except Tuesdays).

thank you so much

Devra the Baker (mka Devra Langsam)