SC - What did Santa bring?

Jennifer Conrad CONRAD3 at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 29 08:51:22 PST 1998

For that hoilday, the big guy in the red suit bought to me:
A blender
A food processor
A toaster
A casserole set from Corningware
New Baking sheet
Some nice bottles of wine
Bas relief Plaques of Dead English And Danish folks tomb markers (Not full
size!!!)
A gift Certificate so I can go and order my copy of Platina.

And on Christmas my Hubby made me hot chocolate from scratch with dark and
milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream.  Yummy

Hope everyone had a happy, no matter what you celebrate, and the best for
the for the year to come.

Luveday

"Understanding the history of the dish you are preparing will allow you to
put a little more of your heart and soul into what you're cooking."--Chef
Jimmy Schmidt