SC - Scottish/british food terms

Wed Dec 30 06:38:21 PST 1998

> BTW, Bear, thanks for the info on the percentage butterfat in single
> cream-
> where in blazes did you find THAT at?
>
> Phlip

Boolean search, which netted me the UK eqivalent of the American Dairy
Council (mercantile special interest groups post some fascinating
information).  I have a collection of URLs from my oddball searches, of
which The National Dairy Council (www.milk.co.uk) is one.

Ten years ago, I got interested in searching message databases, which lead
me to content and context searching and then to esoteric things like
symbolic logic in language, natural language parsing, and rhetoric-based
knowledge.  Nothing major has come of it, but my ability to define a search
has improved.

Bear