SC - Butter - yet again

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Wed Dec 30 19:56:01 PST 1998

Tell me what you want and I'll try to see that it gets there even if I
don't.  I won't know for sure if I'm going probably until Late Thursday
or Friday.  But I am sending stuff by others fer sure. So let me know.
It takes a week for mail to get across town here - it goes from Here to
Fayetville to Wilmington before it's delivered.
I will definately send the Jelly though.
Genevia