SC - Rehashing tho'ts on allergies and menus

S.Albert salbert at polarnet.com
Sun Feb 1 03:56:17 PST 1998

>>Also, seeing the salamander reminds me - What ever became of
>>the cooks badge ? Is there a final design on a web page somewhere ?
>
>We need a herald to submit it. Any volunteers? Since Baron Tibor left us
>(sob!), we need one of those clever folks who can speak the language and pay
>the bucks to get it submitted. I have it in color and b&w if anyone
>volunteers to do this thing.
>
>Aoife

If you're seriously in need of a herald, I might be able to fulfill that
function, depending on the badge itself.

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     salbert at polarnet.com
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     Back up my hard drive? How do I put
and a decrescent argent.        *          it in reverse?