SC - General rant (goofy)

Gedney, Jeff Gedney.J at tempphd1.com
Tue Feb 3 07:45:50 PST 1998

Elizabeth wrote:

>By the way, if you do not know anyone with a sourdough starter, we can
>bring you some of ours when we come out for the Known World Arts and
>Sciences event, if that is not too late.

>Elizabeth/Betty Cook

I do not have any, but I am sure that people around here do.  But I
would be glad to accept anything from your kitchen.

BTW bring copies of the Miscellany too, then I don't have to have you
ship them.

On a side note, I mention again that I am here in Colorado and have
great knowledge of the area that KWAS is being held, if anyone needs any
information I will be glad to help.

Murkial

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation