SC - Re- Recipe for Fin

Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 3 18:06:24 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - rose sotelties                       2/3/98

<snip>     I am currently working on a solteltie dessert board for our
upcoming
     Red Rose Ball (if we get the event bid :) )
<snip>

Apologies first, I have no applicable recipes here at work with me but roses
could be made from:
marzipan
sugarpaste
pastry dough
cookie dough
and there are recipes for rose flavored custards and rose/berry flavored
custards
and almond milk could be flavored with rose-water.
If you are not worried about periodocity, beautiful roses can be made by
painting melted chocolate on clean cabbage leaves, when the chocolate firms
up, peal the "petals" off the leaves and glue them together with more melted
frosting.  Roses leaves can similarly be made by painting chocolate on the
backs of clean rose leaves.  just make sure you get all the plant material
off, it doesn't taste good.
:P
- -brid